By Ramabhadra Priya Das
No. Of Sessions
Sessions per week
Schedule of Classes
7:30 pm to 9:00 pmRegular classes on
Sat & Sun
About the Teacher
Ramabhadra Priya Das
About the Teacher
Ramabhadra Priya das has been conducting Bhakti Sastri courses at ISKCON Gokuldham Farm (Belgaum), ISKCON Karwar and ISKCON Goa since 2015.
• His main interest is in teaching and coordinating certified Bhakti Sastri courses, and other short-term courses.
• Apart from teaching courses in Bhakti Sastri, he is also taking courses of an overview on Srimad Bhagavatam, other short terms courses based on the works of various Acharyas in the Gaudiya Vaisnava line.
• Some of the important seminars conducted are;
1. Bhakti Sastri courses (Bhagavad Gita, Isopanisad, Nectar of Instructions, Nectar of devotion)
2. Exploring Raganuga Bhakti
3. Vaisnava Ninda (An essay by Bhakti Vinod Thakura )
4. Vaisnava Ninda (A Contemporary study)
5. A thematic study of Preface and Introduction essay of Bhagavad Gita
6. Harinama Cintamani (verse by verse discussion)
7. Inattentive chanting (Harinama Cintamani)
8. Srimad Bhagavatam overview of canto 1&2
Course Description: Srila Bhakti Vinod Thakura in this series of essays on Text 2 & 3 of Upadeshamrita on the 6 favorable items and 6 unfavorable items of devotional gives an in-depth understanding of the each items.
1. Overview of Nectar of Instruction
2. Analysis of Nectar of Instruction verses by Srila Bhakti Vinod Thakura in Bhajana Rahasya
3. The six faults beginning from atyaharah prayasashca…
4. The six items that enhance devotion begining from utsahan nishcayad ….
5. In-depth understanding of each item, fault that destroy devotion and each item that enhance devotion.
Sri Bhaktyaloka, Translation by Bhumipati das
Course Requirement: None
Target Audience: All
Assessment Plan: None
What you will learn in this course?
• Important Philosophical terms and concepts in Text 2&3 of Nectar of Instruction.
• Comprehensive and systematic study of each of the 6 essays on atyaharah prayasashca…etc. the six faults that destroy devotion.
• Comprehensive and systematic study of each of the 6 essays on utsahan nishcayad dhairyat.. etc. the six items that enhance and assure complete success of pure devotional service.
• Personal and practical application with real time examples.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bhakti Shastri (English)
By ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya (BS Eng)PAID
approx. One year
By (BS Hindi) ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (English)
By Krishna Rupa Devi DasiPAID
ISKCON Disciple Course (Hindi)
By Yashodakirti Devi DasiPAID
ऑनलाइन हिंदी भक्तिवैभव (मॉड्यूल -2 | स्कन्ध 4-6) (Online Hindi Bhakti Vaibhav)
By ISKCON Bhagavata MahavidyalayaPAID
Approx. 10 months
Online Bhakti Vaibhav (Module-2) (Canto 4-6)
By ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya (BV Eng)PAID
Diploma in Bhagavad-gita
By Premasindhu Gauranga DasPAID
Srimad Bhagavatam Reading Marathon (for South African devotees only)
By Brajsundar DasFREE
Bhagavata Pravaah (Hindi) भागवत प्रवाह (स्कंध-1)
By Srikeshav DasPAID
संपूर्ण श्रीमद्भागवत (संक्षिप्त) (Sampurna Srimad Bhagavatam Overview)
By Ramanuja DasPAID
मनः शिक्षा (अपने मन को कैसे प्रशिक्षित करें) Manah Siksha
By Prashant Mukund DasPAID
Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu-Module 2 (Southern Division)
By H.H. Bhakti Prachar Parivrajak SwamiPAID
By His Holiness Bhakti Dhira Damodara SwamiPAID
The Secrets of Upanishads (11 principal Upanishads)
By Jay Damodar DasPAID
Establishing Shrimad Bhagavatam as the Highest Scripture
By Kanai Krishna DasPAID
व्रज मंडल परिक्रमा (Online Vraj Mandal Parikrama)
By Vraja Vilasa DasPAID
6 Essential Life Management Skills from B-Gita
By Dr. Prem Prakash PathakPAID
4 Weeks (18 Hrs)